By purchasing a ticket, ticketholders understand and agree to all the terms below. By attending our event, attendees agree to our Code of Conduct, and understand our Dress Code.
Terms of Sale
All Paradiso ticket sales are final, no refunds. However, ticketholders may transfer their ticket to another person.
All vendors at Paradiso have their own individual terms of sale, any dispute over their terms of sale should be resolved between the buyer and the vendor, and not Paradiso or Paradiso staff.
Remote Sales Shop (The Elsewhere Emporium) Terms of Sale
All purchases from our remote sales booth are final, no refunds, returns or exchanges. There will be a private changing area available for guests to try on items to ensure proper fit and style before purchase.
Ticket Transfer Policy
- The original ticket holder’s name
- The original ticket holder’s email
- The transfer name
- The transfer email
- Order number of original order
- The number and type of tickets to transfer (Day One, Day Two, Both Days, VIP or GA, etc.)
All of this information must be sent to Contact@paradisofor.us with the subject: Ticket Transfer – Order #(Ticketholder’s Order Number)
All information must be received before May 17th, 11:59 pm.
As this is a formal J-fashion event, attendees must wear some form of J-fashion (Including but not limited to: Lolita, Ouji, Aristocrat, Mori Kei, Fairy Kei, Decora, Visual Kei, Otome Kei, Gyaru, J-Punk, J-Goth, etc.) OR formal attire (the minimum would be a two-piece suit). Cosplay/costumes/steampunk do not count and will not be allowed. If a guest does not meet these standards, they will not be allowed into the event, and they will not receive a refund. If you have any questions or concerns about our dress code, don’t hesitate to reach out to us on our contact page or social media.
Code of Conduct
The comfort and safety of our guests at Paradiso are our top priority. We generally operate on a two-strike policy, but we reserve the right to remove or ban any attendee that makes anyone else feel unwelcome or unsafe.
- On the first instance of any uncouth, insulting, or unsafe behavior, that person will receive a warning.
- Any instance after that, the individual will be removed from the event and banned from any further Paradiso events.
- Illegal activity will result in an instant removal and ban – no warnings, and the proper authorities will be notified.
- Any tickets purchased from Paradiso by the offender will NOT be refunded after removal and/or ban.
13+ Age Limit
Only individuals aged 13 and older will be admitted into the event, no exceptions. Ticket holders found to be underage will not receive a refund.
Paradiso assumes no liability for any accidents, injuries or damage of personal property that attendees, guests, vendors, staff or models may incur from their own negligence, clumsiness, bad luck or tomfoolery.