Some answers and information are subject to change in the days leading up to Paradiso as our event details are finalized. We will keep you updated here and on our social media. If you have additional questions, please reach out to us on our contact page
- General Admission (GA) Ticketholders will get access to all events and features on the event schedule.
- VIP benefits include early access to the Day One event space, a Goody Bag, premium seating for both event days, a special VIP After Party the evening after Day One, and the ability to vote for the Midwest Ouji-sama Pageant Winner. Only 21+ Attendees are allowed to buy VIP tickets.
- Our Day One Event will run from 12pm to 7pm, with VIPs able to check in at 11:30am.
- Day Two runs from 12:30pm – 6pm.
- These time-frames are tentative, and may slightly change. Additional programming lies outside these times. We will keep you up to date!
- As this is a formal J-fashion event, attendees must wear some form of J-fashion (Including but not limited to: Lolita, Ouji, Aristocrat, Mori Kei, Fairy Kei, Decora, Visual Kei, Otome Kei, Gyaru, J-Punk, J-Goth, etc.) OR standard formal attire (the minimum would be a two-piece suit).
- Cosplay/costumes/steampunk do not count and will not be allowed. To elaborate on steampunk, a J-Fashion outfit may have steampunk elements or themes (like Steampunk Lolita, for example), but steampunk by itself is not J-Fashion.
- If a guest does not meet these standards, they will not be allowed into the event, and they will not receive a refund.
- If you have any questions or concerns about our dress code, don’t hesitate to reach out to us on our contact page or social media.
- For Day One, Union Station’s Address is 30 West Pershing Road, Kansas City, MO 64108.
- For Day Two, The Grand Hall is at 1330 Baltimore Ave, Kansas City, MO 64105.
- There are several parking garages right next to both event Venues.
- Street parking is available but not guaranteed.
- For Day One, we are working with Union Station to offer our attendees discounted parking vouchers for Union Station’s parking garage. More information will be available as this develops.
- For Day One, there will be light refreshments. There are several restaurants in the same building if you want something more substantial, and even more very close by all at various price points.
- Day Two is a full tea party with sweets and savories.
- Vegan and Gluten Free options are on this year’s menu.
- If you have any allergies or other dietary needs, please reach out to us and we will see what we can do to accommodate you.